How Egg Donors Are Screened
The Donor Source is dedicated to providing the most compassionate and professional assistance available for growing families considering egg donation. We consider each case on an individual basis. Every client that comes to us has a different life experience which has brought them to this point. Wherever you are in the donor selection process, we will work with you to try and meet your needs and do all that we can to find you an appropriate donor.
- More than 300 donors – and growing!
- Wide variety of backgrounds and characteristics.
- Well screened donors have carefully considered their decision to donate.
- Registered Nurse (RN) on staff, enabling us to effectively identify excellent donor candidates.
- Donors must meet specific age, weight, lifestyle, education, and schedule requirements.
- We interview donors prior to including them in our donor pool.
- Donors are counseled on the process, obligations and risks involved in donation.
- Donors are encouraged to voice any concerns they have before they proceed.
- We do all that we can to ensure each donor is well informed and committed.
The Donor Source makes choosing a donor easy. Your first step will be to speak with one of our directors in order for us to have a better sense of your individual needs and what the most important aspects are to you in choosing a donor. We may also make suggestions of specific donors that come to mind through our discussions with you that may suit your needs. At this point, we can direct you to our state-of-the-art, user friendly donor database to conduct your donor search. From start to finish we provide everything you need to make your donor selection as streamlined and effortless as is possible. We understand the challenges that this process can pose, and we pride ourselves in providing a clear choice for intended parents. We are here to listen and look forward to hearing from you.