Egg Donor Costs and Fees
$8,500 Agency Fee
- Egg donation costs which include the agency fee, legal consultation for the donor, psychological evaluation, and donor complication insurance
$8,000+ Donor Compensation
- Compensation varies by donor; see individual profiles for requested amount
$1,000 - $9,000 Estimated Donor Expenses
- Variable cost based on donor’s distance from fertility center and other factors
$350 Trust Account Management
- Paid directly to the attorney or escrow company that will manage the trust fund account
$250 Optional AMH Testing
- If you want more confidence in a first-time donor, we can arrange an AMH blood test prior to matching. One flat fee will allow valuable insight into the donor meeting your fertility center’s AMH requirements. Ask us for more details.
$500 Optional Genetic Testing Hold Fee
- A non-refundable hold fee to have your donor’s genetic testing completed prior to an official match. It is applied to the $8,500 agency fee once your fertility doctor approves the donor’s genetic test results. The actual cost of the genetic testing is paid to your fertility clinic. Ask us for more details.
The Donor Source™ prides itself on their reputation of making egg donation and surrogacy cycles as stress-free as possible for their intended parents. Now we have the ability to offer intended parents the best financing options, thereby easing the financial stress of their cycle.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending works exclusively with specialty lending such as those for fertility clinics and Third Party Reproduction Agencies (Egg Donation/Surrogacy) and their patients/Intended Parents to provide financing for IVF with egg donation and/or surrogacy as well as any necessary fertility medications. Their specialized services allow them to custom tailor the loans to the unique needs of fertility patients and facilitates an easy, convenient, and competitive loan process.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Finance up to $100,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No transaction fees
- Finance options for Fertility Medication
- Fast, easy and convenient process
CAPEXMD provides financing for all types of fertility treatments, including surrogacy and egg donor costs as well as any necessary fertility medications. Their narrow lending focus allows them to offer competitive fertility loans with a wide variety of terms, and their trained Fertility Loan Specialists work directly with patients to help design a personalized loan program to meet their unique financial situation.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from CAPEXMD:
- Pre-approval in 24 hours
- Competitive interest rates
- No annual fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Flexible terms
- Easy and secure online application
New Life Fertility Finance
Simple and Stress Free Fertility Financing
The world’s leading surrogacy and in vitro fertilization (IVF) insurance solution provider, in partnership with LightStream, now offers financing options for ALL assisted reproduction insurance needs, including surrogacy and fertility medications through Walgreen’s Pharmacies.
Finally a way to alleviate the upfront, stressful, out of pocket costs to your journey of securing your future family.
New Life Fertility Finance makes it easier than ever before for patients and intended parents to make their dreams of having children come true. To learn more or apply visit www.NewLifeFertilityFinance.com or contact Donna Arias toll free at 877.952.LIFE(5433) or email at [email protected].
Earnest provides personal loans which can be used to cover medical costs, including egg donor costs, surrogacy, IVF, and adoption. They are a great option to help cover some of the initial costs of these procedures.
- Choose your preferred monthly payment
- Increase your payment amount anytime
- Make extra or early payments without fees
- No origination fees or anything-else fees