Apply to Become an Egg Donor
Dear prospective donor:
Before proceeding to the application stage, there are a few important considerations that you must be aware of, please read the following statements carefully and answer accordingly. More information on these matters is available on our website.
Egg Donor requirements from The Donor Source:
- Be a female between the ages of 21-29.
- Be a U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Have healthy BMI (BMI Calculator).
- Be a non-smoker, non-drug user.
- No reproductive disorders/abnormities.
- Must have 2 ovaries.
- Excellent family history.
- Some college or trade/vocational certification required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have morning flexibility for at least 10 appointments (majority of appointments in the
last 2 weeks of your egg donation cycle).
- Must not be using the Mirena IUD, Depo Provera shot, or implant birth control.