Fees and Costs
Egg donors’ costs may vary slightly due to variances such as travel expenses and the costs of medical screening at your fertility clinic. A case manager with The Donor SOURCE™ can explain egg donor fees and costs in more detail.
- Administrative Fees: The administrative fee for your cycle will be based on the location of your chosen donor with respect to your clinic’s location.
- Standard Egg Donor Cycle – $6,000: this administrative fee applies when you choose an egg donor who is local to your clinic, or one of your clinic’s satellite offices, and is able to attend all monitoring appointments at your clinic. Genetic Counseling is included in this fee.
- Remote Egg Donor Cycle Level 2 – $6,350: this administrative fee applies when you choose an egg donor who lives outside of 50 miles from your clinic. We will facilitate her travel to your clinic for her medical evaluation, her monitoring appointments at a fertility clinic closer to her home location, and her travel (with a companion) to your clinic for her final phase of monitoring and egg retrieval.
Success Guarantee Plan Overview and Criteria
The Donor SOURCE™ offers the Success Guarantee Plan to help you on the pathway to parenthood. The plan offers a second donor match with no additional agency fee due if your first donor match is unsuccessful. The agency fee for the Success Guarantee Plan is $8,625 when selecting a local egg donor and $9,525 when selecting a remote egg donor. You will save 75% when using this plan compared to paying for two egg donor matches if needed when not using the Success Guarantee Plan.
The Success Guarantee Plan gives you the peace of mind if your first egg donor match does not result in a live birth. Choose a new egg donor to complete a second egg donor cycle and only pay the actual costs of the second egg donor’s compensation and expenses. Our goal at The Donor SOURCE is to see you take your baby home and sometimes it can take more than one try. The Success Guarantee Plan is available to those people who want comfort knowing a backup plan is in place to guarantee an increased chance of becoming pregnant. Learn more Here
For more information about financing options, please contact us at (877) 375-8888.
** Please note that this administrative fee does not include the cost of the additional monitoring appointments or travel costs. You will be billed separately for the cost of the appointments, labs and travel.
- Donor psychological evaluation (*N/A for clinics requiring in-house psychological evaluations). – $500
- Egg Donor legal consultation – $500
- Egg donor insurance (depending on geographical location). – $300
- Supplemental egg donor fee for all the international clients. – $500
- Donor fees (approximate range; fees vary by donor, see individual donor profiles for requested fee). – $5,500 and up
- Donor expenses (this is a variable egg donor cost, depending upon the location of your donor and other factors). – $500 – $8,000 (estimated) **please speak to one of our representatives for more information
- Trust account management payable to attorney who will manage the trust fund account – $350
Fertility SOURCE Companies™ prides itself on their reputation of making egg donation and surrogacy cycles as stress-free as possible for their intended parents. Now we have the ability to offer intended parents the best financing options, thereby easing the financial stress of their cycle.
Prosper Healthcare Lending
Prosper Healthcare Lending works exclusively with specialty lending such as those for fertility clinics and Third Party Reproduction Agencies (Egg Donation/Surrogacy) and their patients/Intended Parents to provide financing for IVF with egg donation and/or surrogacy as well as an necessary fertility medications. Their specialized services allow them to custom tailor the loans to the unique needs of fertility patients and facilitates an easy, convenient, and competitive loan process.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Finance up to $100,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- Finance options for Fertility Medication
- No transaction fees
- Fast, easy and convenient process
CAPEXMD provides financing for all types of fertility treatments, including surrogacy and egg donor costs as well as any necessary fertility medications. Their narrow lending focus allows them to offer competitive fertility loans with a wide variety of terms, and their trained Fertility Loan Specialists work directly with patients to help design a personalized loan program to meet their unique financial situation.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from CAPEXMD:
- Pre-Approval within 24 hours
- Competitive interest rates
- No annual fees
- No prepayment penalties
- Flexible terms
- Easy and secure online application
New Life Fertility Finance
Simple and Stress Free Fertility Financing
The world’s leading surrogacy and in vitro fertilization (IVF) insurance solution provider, in partnership with LightStream, now offers financing options for ALL assisted reproduction insurance needs, including surrogacy and fertility medications through Walgreen’s Pharmacies.
Finally a way to alleviate the upfront, stressful, out of pocket costs to your journey of securing your future family.
New Life Fertility Finance makes it easier than ever before for patients and intended parents to make their dreams of having children come true. To learn more or apply visit www.NewLifeFertilityFinance.com or contact Donna Arias toll free at 877.952.LIFE(5433) or email at Donna@newlifeagency.com.
Earnest provides personal loans which can be used to cover medical costs, including egg donor costs, surrogacy, IVF, and adoption. They are a great option to help cover some of the initial costs of these procedures.
- Choose your preferred monthly payment
- Increase your payment amount anytime
- Make extra or early payments without fees
- No origination fees or anything-else fees