For Intended Parents
The caring staff at The Surrogacy SOURCE is here to guide you, step by step, toward your goal of becoming a parent through our surrogate mother program. We are passionate about helping you fulfill your dreams, with an international reputation for personal attention and reliability. At our surrogacy agency, we strongly believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to become a parent, including those who are: married, in a relationship, single, gay, lesbian and even international residents.
In order to provide the highest level of service, we have case managers in California, Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, Marlyand and Texas. We will work closely with your clinic to assist with any appointments and travel arrangements that may be necessary. We believe that in order to assist intended parents and surrogate mothers through this journey, we must have the knowledge and understanding of every aspect of the surrogacy process. All of our case managers are experienced surrogate mothers that are enthusiastic about helping you through your journey, from finding a match to delivering your baby. We will make sure you and your surrogate mother are given the best available education, guidance and support. Our surrogacy program staff is accessible twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Additionally, we hold mandatory, monthly surrogate support group meetings offering support from other surrogates and Surrogacy SOURCE staff that have experienced the journey you are about to embark upon. We look forward to helping you and your surrogate mother bond to create a wonderful relationship during this exciting time.
Requirements for The Surrogacy SOURCE surrogate mother program:
- Women that have had at least one child
- Women that have enjoyed uncomplicated pregnancies
- Between the ages of 21-38*
- Excellent health history
- An appropriate height to weight ratio (BMI Calculator)
- In a stable household environment
- Not receiving government assistance
- Have reliable transportation
- Have passed:
- One-on-one assessment
- Criminal Background Check
- Psychological Screening
All of our surrogate mothers have passed our extensive screening process including a pre-application review and full-staff application review. We meet our applicants in their homes with their families present, in order to ensure they have the proper support and lifestyle required to become successful surrogate mothers. Each of our surrogates are ready to create a very unique relationship and give you the gift of family.
Reasons why women may choose to become a surrogate mother:
- Love of their own children and empathy for others who are in need of assistance in creating a family
- They have had enjoyable, uncomplicated pregnancies
- The surrogacy process may enable them to stay at home with their children and/or enable them to contribute financially to their family
- It is an opportunity to make a unique contribution to someone; regardless of race, religion, political views, or education level and demonstrate humanity at its finest.
We understand the struggles of trying to make this enormous decision along with everything that has been invested. Please be assured that you can place your confidence in our staff to help create your Pathway to Parenthood.