Fertility SOURCE Success Guarantee Plan
- All intended parents are eligible for the program with the exception of those that elect to do gender selection. In the event gender selection is used after signing the agency contract, the Success Guarantee Plan is voided and a full agency fee is due for the second egg donor match if applicable.
- All frozen embryos from the first donor must be used prior to selecting a second egg donor. Confirmation from your fertility physician is required.
- Program participants must complete the Success Guarantee Plan within three years of signing the agency contract.
- The agency fee paid to The Donor SOURCE does not include egg donor ancillary costs paid to third parties: psychological evaluation, legal consultation, donor insurance. These costs are payable by you for both egg donors.
- Egg donor cycle expenses are paid directly to your fertility practice: pre-cycle testing, donor medications, monitoring appointments, retrieval, anesthesia. These costs are payable by you for both egg donors.
- Egg Donor Match is defined as the completion of an egg retrieval.
- A successful match is defined as the live birth of a child.
- A local donor is defined as an egg donor that lives within 50 miles of your fertility practice. A remote donor is defined as an egg donor that lives more than 50 miles from your fertility practice.
- If the cycle is canceled before retrieval it does not count as a completed donor match and a new donor can be chosen at no additional agency fee.